My job – Application for an employee card
Do you have an agreed job and do you need a work permit/employee card?
Are you Applying for a job in Czech Republic?
An employee card validity is 2 years maximum. You can apply for an extension at earliest 120 days before the end of validity and at latest on the final day of validity of your current employee card. The validity of an employee card may be repeatedly extended.
If you are applying for the job in Czech Republic, note that your employee card needs to be valid before your contract starts.
We provide full assistance in process of getting your employee card. If you are unsure of which type of document is the right one for this process, contact us.
What you get:
- Representation on your behalf in dealings with authorities
- Our team member will personally follow you through all the processes and other state institutions
- Help with follow-up actions and with a payment of administrative fees, even if that requires another obligation according to Czech law
- Saving of time and money by using electronic communication on your behalf
- Electronical notifications and all documents in digital form
Note: Process is taking more time than usual during the Covid19 situation. We recommend you to start the application process as soon as possible.