My job – Change of job classification

Has your job or job position with your employer changed?

Do you still work for the same employer, but something has changed, for example your position in the company?

You need to notify the Ministry of interiors with specific form.

We provide full assistance in process of changing information on your employee card. If you are unsure of which type of document is the right one for this process, don’t hesitate to contact us.

What you get:

  • Representation on your behalf in dealings with authorities
  • Our team member will personally follow you through all the processes and other state institutions
  • Help with follow-up actions and with a payment of administrative fees, even if that requires another obligation according to Czech law
  • Saving of time and money by using electronic communication on your behalf
  • Electronical notifications and all documents in digital form


Note: Process is taking more time than usual during the Covid19 situation. We recommend you to start the application process as soon as possible.