Residence and visa – Citizenship of the Czech Republic
Do you want to become a Czech citizen?
I am a foreigner and I want to become a citizen of the Czech Republic.
- I do not know all the necessary steps and follow-ups
- Nobody speaks Czech.
- Negative attitude towards foreigners is common within the authorities.
- The trip to the office is basically an adventurous expedition.
- The office always solves only its part and does not know the whole process or big-picture.
What are we good at?
- We have a complete knowledge of what needs to be submitted, to which office and in correct order. We will help you with follow-up actions and with a payment of administrative fees.
- We check all documents.
- We submit application for you (minimum cooperation).
What do I get?
- I don’t have to study how to solve it.
- I save time and money.
- I have submitted my application correctly.
- I will have checked all legal deadlines.
- I do not have to negotiate with the Czech authorities alone.
- I won’t miss any deadlines or binding obligations.
Fees: 19.799,- CZK + administrative fees.
Address: Pobřežní 78, 180 00 Praha 8 – Karlín