Residence and visa – long-term residence
Are you going to stay in the Czech Republic for more than 1 year?
Long-term residence is determined for citizens of non-EU countries who wish to reside in the Czech Republic for the same purpose after the expiry of their long-term visa.
If you want to apply for this type of residence you need to have legitimate purpose for residing in the country, that can be:
- Job searching
- Family reunion
We provide full assistance in process of getting your permanent residence. If you are unsure of which type of document is the right one for this process, contact us.
What you get:
- Representation on your behalf in dealings with authorities
- Our team member will personally follow you through all the processes and other state institutions
- Help with follow-up actions and with a payment of administrative fees, even if that requires another obligation according to Czech law
- Saving of time and money by using electronic communication on your behalf
- Electronical notifications and all documents in digital form
Note: Process is taking more time than usual during the Covid19 situation. We recommend you to start the application process as soon as possible.