Residence and visa – Partnership visa
A family member of a European Union citizen is considered to be a family member of a citizen of any EU Member State.
A family member of a European Union citizen is considered to be a family member of a citizen of any EU Member State. This type of visa is commonly known as a “Partnership visa”.
To apply for this type of document you need to fulfill following requirements:
- A parent, if the EU citizen is under 21 years or age and the parent actually looks after him or her
- To be a spouse, or registered partner with registered EU citizen
- A child under the age of 21 or the child of a spouse who is an EU citizen.
We provide full assistance in process of getting your Partnership visa. If you are unsure of which type of document is the right one for this process, contact us.
What you get:
- Representation on your behalf in dealings with authorities
- Our team member will personally follow you through all the processes and other state institutions
- Help with follow-up actions and with a payment of administrative fees, even if that requires another obligation according to Czech law
- Saving of time and money by using electronic communication on your behalf
- Electronical notifications and all documents in digital form
Note: Process is taking more time than usual during the Covid19 situation. We recommend you to start the application process as soon as possible.