Residence and visa – Permanent visa/residence
Do you stay in the Czech Republic for more than 5 years and are you interested in permanent visa/residence?
Are you an EU citizen or non-EU citizen living in the Czech Republic?
Permanent residence is mainly intended for foreign nationals who have resided in the country for a minimum uninterrupted period of 5 years.
As an EU citizen:
- you can apply for a permanent permit after five years of continuous residence in the Czech Republic.
- who is also a family member of another EU citizen, you can apply for the permanent residence permit after two years of continuous temporary residence in the Czech Republic.
As a non-EU citizen:
- who is a family member of an EU citizen with permanent residence in the Czech Republic, you can apply after two years of continuous temporary residence in the Czech Republic.
We provide full assistance in process of getting your permanent residence. If you are unsure of which type of document is the right one for this process, don’t hesitate to contact us.
What you get:
- Representation on your behalf in dealings with authorities
- Our team member will personally follow you through all the processes and other state institutions
- Help with follow-up actions and with a payment of administrative fees, even if that requires another obligation according to Czech law
- Saving of time and money by using electronic communication on your behalf
- Electronical notifications and all documents in digital form
*Note: Process is taking more time than usual during the Covid19 situation. We recommend you to start the application process as soon as possible.