Residence and visa – Visa for a stay of up to 365 days (short-term)
Are you going to stay in the Czech Republic for up to 1 year?
Short-term residence is residence in the Czech Republic for a maximum of 90 days within each period of 180 days. The period of residence is calculated from the first day of entering the Schengen Area and is for all Schengen States.
Exemption from visa requirements does not apply to stays for the purpose of working. Citizens of who are coming from third countries residing in the Czech Republic visa-free are not allowed to use short-term residence to carry out gainful activity as seasonal employment. They must arrange a short-term visa for employment for this purpose.
We provide full assistance in process of getting your short-term visa. If you are unsure of which type of document is the right one for this process, contact us.
What you get:
- Representation on your behalf in dealings with authorities
- Our team member will personally follow you through all the processes and other state institutions
- Help with follow-up actions and with a payment of administrative fees, even if that requires another obligation according to Czech law
- Saving of time and money by using electronic communication on your behalf
- Electronical notifications and all documents in digital form
Note: Process is taking more time than usual during the Covid19 situation. We recommend you to start the application process as soon as possible.